Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why does luke leave in the 3rd Professor layton game?

yes, Spoilers,





I'm really dying to know why and I know, the 4th game is set in the past but, will there be a 5th!?





I need to know, I Love Professor layton, I'll hate to see the duo parted ways!|||The fourth game is part of a prequel trilogy (all set before the first trilogy)





The third game is the most surprising and plot twisting of the first trilogy and players who go looking for end of game videos (and other plot spoilers) may regret this decision when they come to play the game only to find that the surprises are no longer surprising





Layton is not Luke's father (who can be seen in the Twitter's upcoming fourth game preview) and Luke does have a family to get back to

No comments:

Post a Comment