Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is there something wrong with my professor layton ds game?

I have the curious village and I've been trying to collect all the painting scraps. So I resulted to a walkthrough website to find all of them. But when I go to a puzzle that gives me a painting scrap once I solve it, it turns out that I've already completed that puzzle. But I don't have the painting scrap I need. Is something wrong with my game? It hasn't had anything else glitching, just the one thing.



Help? What's wrong and how can I solve it?Is there something wrong with my professor layton ds game?
Don't worry, it's extremely unlikely that there's a glitch with respect to this particularly problem



One possibility (as some players have done) is thinking that you're missing a scrap when you're not



Specifically, some players find a scrap they thought was missing hiding under other scraps



Another possibility (as some players have done) is that you're looking at the wrong puzzle, particularly if you've already moved the scraps around and they're not in their original positions



Yet another possibility (as a few players have done) is mistakenly assume that a puzzle is solved merely because it appears in the game's puzzle list (unsolved puzzles appear in the list if you've found them, so make sure that the puzzle is marked as having been solved)



You can see a step by step illustrated guide to repairing the painting here

http://professorlaytonwalkthrough.blogsp鈥?/a>



Carefully follow this guide and use all of the scraps until you either discover that you actually have all the scraps (one was hiding) or you find exactly which piece is missing



Once you know for certain which scrap is missing, look down the right side of this walkthrough for the Painting Scraps index and use this to confirm the puzzle's location that should give you the scrap



If all else fails, use the Painting Scraps index to carefully check each and every puzzle that gives you a scrap until you find the puzzle you've overlooked



In every case (over the past couple of years), players with a missing scrap have ended up finding that they've overlooked something (such as not noticing a hidden scrap) rather than there being a glitch

No comments:

Post a Comment