Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is professor layton and the curious village good?

I want some new games for my ds but its so hard to choose.Is this game good and if not can you recommend games that are worth spending my hard earned money on.Is professor layton and the curious village good?
I thought this game was good, but very very short. (Took me about 8 hours to pass the game). It's quite a different game style then the other games so far.



It's hard to tell what to recommend without knowing what you like, but a couple suggestions are:



Touch Detective

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Castlevania (any)

Pokemon Pearl





I always like to check the wiki page, to see other popular games.Is professor layton and the curious village good?
oh, sorry but i don't know what games ur talking about.







http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment