Thursday, January 12, 2012

What can I do after beating Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box?

I have finished the main game, and I know that I can play minigames or solve puzzles around town, but there is one thing I would like to know.



Is there any way for me to leave Folsense and go elsewhere? I want to beat the other puzzles I missed, but whenever I try to go on the train it says I have to investigate around town.



Do I have to do something special, like serve tea to everyone?



Thanks!What can I do after beating Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box?
As stated in this FAQ, you can't revisit locations prior to Folsense

http://professorlayton2walkthrough.blogs鈥?/a>



This popular walkthrough will also help you find any missing puzzles if you want (there's a clickable puzzle index down the side)



The only things that can be permanently missed from these earlier locations are hint coins and conversations (any missed puzzles from these end up in Granny's Folsense Shack)



If you haven't noticed the Folsense shack, you can see a picture of it here

http://professorlayton2walkthrough.blogs鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment