Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are some similiar fun games like Professor Layton and the Curious Village?

I have alot of games for my ds, but none of them seem to keep me interested for to long. I usually get bored with them pretty quickly. What games do you recommend that kept your interest? This is one game that has kept mine. Also I like games like Ace Attorney, Hotel Dusk, mystery games.What are some similiar fun games like Professor Layton and the Curious Village?
Keep an eye out for 'Professor Layton and Pandora's Box' and 'Professor Layton and the Final Time Travel'. These two games, while not out yet, will complete the Layton trilogy.



(Pandora's box is out in japan, but not in an english language version just yet)



You pretty much have listed the other Point and Click mystery titles already!

No comments:

Post a Comment