Sunday, January 8, 2012

How difficult is Professor Layton and the curious village?

I love solving all sorts of mathematical/ logical problems and so really like the look of this new game for the DS. I have heard amazing reviews about it but am worried it will be too easy. I am a member of Mensa and fifteen years old, do you think it would be suitable?|||Hi Katie





It is an okay game. I have it and i would recommend buying it. Although it can be quite tricky in places and there are the odd trick question. Overall its worth buying it in my opinion. Plus if u buy it and u dont like it, you can always trade it back in. But i would recommend buying it, and im sure that you are more than capable :)





hope this helps|||It is challenging. Some are just jig-saw puzzles (there not alot of them, but some puzzles are like jig-saw), the other puzzles are logic, problems, and games that give you more information that you need, that you get distracted from the real information (I forgot what those riddles were called). It's really challenging, like I said before, but I cheated to beat the game, since I wanted to see the galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment